To edit a booking:
1. Go to https://manage.bookabach.co.nz and log in.
2. Find the booking using the search field at the top of the page, or by going to the Bookings page. Click the down arrow in the date range box and select the required time frame.
3. Click the Open Booking button for the entry.
4. Click the Edit link (located at the top of the page).
5. Make your changes and click the “Save” button.
If you’ve changed the dates or occupancy, this may affect what you charge. After you’ve saved the changes, you’ll be given the option to re-set the Quotation. For more information on Quotations see this help article. Please ensure the quotation is Validated.
If you can’t edit a Confirmed in-progress booking, please contact us or put in a support request (click the link) before the scheduled departure date and we’ll make the changes for you.
Note: If you’re on a commission-based plan and a renter cuts short the stay when the booking is in progress, you must edit the booking before the scheduled departure date to ensure you are correctly invoiced. We do charge an admin fee (currently $15) to retrospectively change a commission invoice which has already been issued.
If you've searched Help and can't find the answer to your question, we're here to help. Click here