We automatically send a “Request for Feedback” email notice a few days after the completion of your stay (the booking status must be “Completed”). Use the coloured link in that email stating “Place feedback on…” to get through to the online feedback questionnaire.
If you haven’t received this email or you’ve lost it, or if you just want to provide feedback as soon as your stay completes, you can do this online by:
1) Go to http://www.bookabach.co.nz and log in.
2) Click the down arrow after your name at the top of the page and click the Bookings link.
3) Use the Give feedback button.
4) Complete all the fields marked with a red asterisk and Save.
1) Find the listing on http://www.bookabach.co.nz
2) Use the feedback link in the Guest Comments section. (You’ll then be asked to log in, if you are not already).
Feedback links are only generated on bookings with the booking status of “Completed” - and only on bookings you’ve made through Bookabach. You can only provide feedback on bookings that were completed within the last 365 days.
If your booking proceeded, but is still showing as “Requested” or “Accepted” on the Bookings page of your Bookabach account, then please let us know using the Did this go ahead? link.
If you stayed at the same property more than once, you won’t be able to create feedback entries for each stay. You’ll only get one feedback entry, located under the original stay date, and previous comments will be superceded each time you add new comments. It’s industry standard to allow only one feedback entry per person, and this is to prevent feedback manipulation.
If you've searched Help and can't find the answer to your question, we're here to help. Click here