You can add family and friends to your property. They can log in with their own registered details and see when the property is available, and add their own bookings (if you want them to be able to).
To add a member to your property:
If they’re not already a member of Bookabach they need to first go to the www.bookabach.co.nz website and register using the “Sign up” link at the top of the page; then…
1) Log into https://manage.bookabach.co.nz.
2) Go to Property Settings - the link under “Settings”.
3) Click on Edit Property Members
4) Use the +Add member link in the Members table.
5) Enter the relevant details and click the “Next” button.
6) Click the “Send” button.
We’ll automatically send them an invitation to join this property with your personalised message. They have the option to accept or decline this invitation.
When the new member has been added, you can decide what access (permissions) to allow within the property account (Property Settings > Property Member > Roles & Permissions > Show > Edit).
If you've searched Help and can't find the answer to your question, we're here to help. Click here