How do I edit, update or change a booking?
Posted: 01-Dec-2010 | Last edited: 24-Mar-2015 | Views: 4192 | Permalink
To edit a booking:
1. Go to https://manage.bookabach.co.nz and log in.
2. Find the booking using the search field at the top of the page, or by going to the Bookings page. Click the down arrow in the date range box and select the required time frame.
3. Click the “Open Booking” link for the entry.
4. Click the Edit booking link (located under the renter’s name in red).
5. Make your changes and click the “Save” button.
If you can’t edit a Confirmed in-progress booking, please contact us or put in a support request (click the link) before the scheduled departure date and we’ll make the changes for you.
Note that if you are using Payment Tracking (Quotations and Payments) and you change the dates, then you will need to reset the quotation to calculate the new charges. You’ll find a Reset Quotation link under the Quotations tab of an opened booking.
If you've searched Help and can't find the answer to your question, we're here to help. Click here