To edit a booking:
1. Go to https://manage.bookabach.co.nz and log in.
2. Find the booking using the search field at the top of the page, or by going to the Bookings page. Click the down arrow in the date range box and select the required time frame.
3. Click the Open Booking button for the entry.
4. Click the Edit booking link (located under the renter’s name in red).
5. Make your changes and click the “Save” button.
If you changed the dates, then you will need to manually reset the quotation to calculate the new charges. To do this, please:
A. Open the relevant booking.
B. Click the Re-Quote or Create Quote button and click “OK” to the message from web page.
C. Click the Quotation tab in the middle of the page.
D. Click the Reset Quotation link (on the right-hand side of the Quotation box) and click “OK” to the message from web page.
E. When the quotation is correct, click the Validate Quote button.
F. Click the Convert Quote > Charge button.
If you can’t edit a Confirmed in-progress booking, please contact us or put in a support request (click the link) before the scheduled departure date and we’ll make the changes for you.
Note: If you’re on a commission-based plan and a renter cuts short the stay when the booking is in progress, you must edit the booking before the scheduled departure date to ensure you are correctly invoiced. We do charge an admin fee (currently $15) to retrospectively change a commission invoice which has already been issued.
If you've searched Help and can't find the answer to your question, we're here to help. Click here