A Rental Agreement protects both you and your guests and can prevent time consuming and potentially costly disputes.
Your Rental Agreement should include:
* Payment Terms (when you expect payment(s) to be made).
* Cancellation Terms and charges (what happens when someone cancels). It should also include a clause that describes what happens if you (the owner or property manager) has to cancel the booking.
* Other Rental Terms you want included (eg your policy on damages/breakages, bond, parties, pets etc).
To create a Rental Agreement online:
1) Go to https://manage.bookabach.co.nz and log in
2) Go to My Settings > Rental Terms.
For more advice on what to include in a Rental Agreement, see the owner/manager Resources article: "What to include in a rental agreement".
If you've searched Help and can't find the answer to your question, we're here to help. Click here